Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anyuta E (clifforddd@sousaco.com)

Hello, gentleman!
 
Love is patient, love is kind, and what our love has to express is true.
In my heart, I'll always love you and in my heart you'll always stay.
As days go by, as time progresses, we will change, mature, and always 
grow. But as we grow, as we reminisce, there is one thing I will always 
know. My love for you will never falter, never cease, for it's always 
true. With love comes patience, but it's worth the wait for to share my 
unending love with you. Can I say that I'm the woman you're looking for?
I will ask myself am I that woman? I will not ask more, 
cause my heart will no longer sore. 
I am waiting for you http://myfeelingforyou.com/harmony/
 
Looking forward to get a letter from you
Anyuta E.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com

EMAIL SCAMS REPORT

ALL EMAILS ON THIS SITE ARE SCAMS!
DO NOT REPLY OR OPEN ATTACHMENTS CONTAINED IN YOUR EMAIL!!

Enter a Questionable Email Address